Thursday, June 23, 2005

Vloggercue!!!



join the fun and come to the first annual VLOGGERCUE!
Saturday, July 9th at whenever you get here.

ok ok, so we're just having a BBQ at Adam's loft in Hoboken, NJ
but a lot of people wanted to meet up (can you say vloggercon: the summer addition?)

see the list of attendees here
note that these folks are from all around the country.
we're even betting that markus is organizing a west coast vloggercue so we can video conference the two. how geeky is that?

get all the info here: http://vloggercue.blogspot.com

and if you are related to me or are from boston, you better get your ass on the fung wah bus to come down here that weekend. sucka!

3 comments:

Tim said...

Man, I so wish could come to this. As a new vlogger I could learn so much, and I'm only 2.5 hours away in Albany. How do summer weekends fill up so quickly?

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, this video blogging is.
I would like to get in on this phenomenon.

I would need a video camera I suppose.

Do you have any suggestions on which I should buy? What kind of cameras do you use? I need one with USB 2.0 transfer b/c I don't have firewire. I'm looking online, do you know if the Panasonic GS35 is good?
Is an extended warranty a must buy?

All right.
thx
I love you

Anonymous said...

I'll be at both vlogalithiouth eventh. Yay...The Thummer of Vlogth rollth onwardth!