Monday, December 27, 2004

Ultimate Geek Out '04

much love.
this video is compressed from compressed from compressed.
it's dark.
deal you geek.


Anonymous said...

so. what tool(s) do you use for compressing?


Steve Garfield said...

Thanks for showing the party, I've gotta go tell my mom to watch that video!

Joshua said...

Green night-vision is always freaky...
I love the transition to the roof scene. Makes me want to hang out there again.

Anonymous said...

i love the future.

Chuck Olsen said...

hey, umm i was wondering, like, how come the vlogging - it is on the walls? how it is on the walls like this?

where i am from the vlogging not is on the walls?

Sean Gilligan said...

vloggercon party preview!
I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait.

Josh Leo said...

Who is the owner of this building with tiny computer screens in the walls?

I don't use the beep, but there are definitly times when I end up recording the in between moments and have it on standby when I am supposed to be recording! I hate that!

dltq said...

I remember seeing this movie back in December. I remember the awe, the exciting feeling I had, just seeing that ... I can get to know these people. I can follow their lives, their view on things.

So now, months later, I write another comment on this vlog entry.

Rock on, Ryanne! :)