Monday, October 03, 2005

Minnesota Public Radio Videoblog Interview

Jay, Chuck and I were on Minnesota Public Radio this morning talking about, what else, videoblogging. Check out the Real Player file HERE. MP3 file to come.


karma girl said...

Hi! Can you give me a clue here, I want to start Vlogging, and just bought a camcorder.
What software do you use to edit? Also, do you copy all your footage to your hard drive before you work with it, or edit it on your camera?

Thanks for sharing,


JOlmsted said...

Hey Ryanne,

Congrats on the NPR interview. Is there a thread on the MPR Forum that relates to your program?



Dan said...

I was between courses in school (MN), and I listened to this whole show back when it was on MidMorning. I followed the tips and tutorials on Freevlog, and now I have a blog and a vlog.
Thanks guys!!