Saturday, August 06, 2005

Go Listen to the NPR Story!

UPDATE: Thanks to Owl Boy and his audio hijacking skillz, we have an MP3 of the NPR story. Rock on Owl Boy! Listen to it HERE.

A New Internet Diary Frontier: Vlogging by Laura Sydell has been aired and can be listened to on the NPR website!
You need Windows Media Player to listen, but hopefully we can get a QuickTime version to pass around. Great story (and I like the quotes she used from me!)
You can also see the vid I made of Jay and I at the NYC NPR Studios that day HERE.

11 comments:

Enric said...

It also plays in Real Player with which I listened to it on the Mac. :)

Enric said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ashe said...

dude, you're my hero.
josh and i listened to the interview, and it was so well done! rock the fuck on!

erin said...

yayayayayayay!

OwlBoy said...

Sent you an email with MP3 and AAC files of the show Ryanne!

-Bryan

David Meade said...

Wooo! That was great! really enjoyed that.

... ok I have to go vlog now. :P

- Dave
http://www.davidmeade.com

mary hodder said...

nice work ryanne.. you rock!

Cuoredifango said...

great!!!!!!!!!!!!

jason said...

famous!

The Faux Press said...

Couldn't be more proud of all of you!

Chris Daniel said...

Excellent! That was a great interview.