Saturday, August 06, 2005

Go Listen to the NPR Story!

UPDATE: Thanks to Owl Boy and his audio hijacking skillz, we have an MP3 of the NPR story. Rock on Owl Boy! Listen to it HERE.

A New Internet Diary Frontier: Vlogging by Laura Sydell has been aired and can be listened to on the NPR website!
You need Windows Media Player to listen, but hopefully we can get a QuickTime version to pass around. Great story (and I like the quotes she used from me!)
You can also see the vid I made of Jay and I at the NYC NPR Studios that day HERE.

8 comments:

Enric said...

It also plays in Real Player with which I listened to it on the Mac. :)

Enric said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
OwlBoy said...

Sent you an email with MP3 and AAC files of the show Ryanne!

-Bryan

Unknown said...

Wooo! That was great! really enjoyed that.

... ok I have to go vlog now. :P

- Dave
http://www.davidmeade.com

Unknown said...

great!!!!!!!!!!!!

jason talbot (jjfever5k) said...

famous!

Faux Press said...

Couldn't be more proud of all of you!

Chris Daniel said...

Excellent! That was a great interview.