Thursday, January 05, 2006

What Happened To The Butter: Carp Caviar 001

Some of you may have been wondering what the hell my "En Route" video was all about...
Watch the chilling conclusion.

Creative Commons License


Julie O'Neil/Werner Grundl said...

As I was exploring the world of vlog I ran into this wonderful creation.
Thanks Ryanne.
Are you connected to blogbridge?

Francisco Daum said...

Your video reminded me of an author named Wilson Bryan Key. He saw writhing bodies in seafood and volcanic climaxes in a glass of soda. He says subliminal messeging is used alot in advertising. I actually thought you sent someone butter as a prank at first but now I know. Thank you.

Matt said...

Mmmmm butter. That was awesome.

french/new/wave/nerd said...

that was fucking awesome beyond awesome -I'm speechless.


Michael Tyas said...

another instance of successful experimental video is the invasion of dreams. Last night I dreamed I was traveling through a long pipe, wallpapered with the native on the butter package.

Today you posted the conclusion.

congratulations, you recieve a 1+up!