Thursday, March 03, 2005

Goodnight Zoom

Zoom ends for good.


Steve Garfield said...

Soundtrack by Marty?

Vimeo on the fridge!!!

Bye, Bye Zoom.

bottomunion said...

good night light
and the red balloon
goodnight bears
goodnight chairs
goodnight kittens
goodnight mittens
goodnight clocks
And goodnight socks
goodnight litle house
and goodnight mouse
goodnight moon
and goodnight ZOOM!

Kelsey said...

Wow... that's sad.

When I was little, I used to wish I was on that show. (That's sad too...)

Anonymous said...

is it really true?
how can that be true?
what the hell is going on?

Mike-O said...

Is the overall effect done with chroma? I'm tired.

Mike-O said...

Is the overall effect (the setup for any other cross fades / edits) done with chroma? Yeah dude.

- O '

Anonymous said...

That was moving..
How are you doing?

Shannon Noble said...

First they kill mister rogers off by inserting needles into his eyes and making him drink draino and then tell us he died of natural causes... Now this?

Jay Dedman said...

more dancing.

Michael Meiser said...


I am your pain.

The collective sad.

coffee goddess said...

ZOOM off the air? Was it still on??!!!

Oh my gosh! I had no idea it was still on? As a kid (c. 1970s) I loved this show!

Mike MacHenry said...

Dude, it's done? That's it? Where are you going to edit now? So sad. Oh well. I'm sure you'll find some more cool tape to cut. Nice sound track. I love that song.

lorenzo23 said...

how did you do that? i've so much to learn, i'd love to make a video like that. you've got something special.